Monday, February 28, 2011

Lost February.

February 2011 is officially a lost month.  School and such has been kicking my butt.  Too much to do, so little time.  Trial Ad has been sucking the life out of my weekends.  Yesterday, I spent 9 hours in the courtroom.  On a SUNDAY.  Gross.  But, we are Kansas City bound on Thursday for our competition so the end is in sight!


Last night I had a much needed mother-daughter bonding night watching the Academy Awards.  They are my favorite awards show by far.  But last night's show was a little dull.  Even still, I picked the top 5 and feel pretty good about that!  So when I drop out of law school, at least I have Oscar picks to rely on!



P.S.  Shamrock Shakes are back.  Get one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...