Tuesday, March 29, 2011

entering twins territory.

Today was my lucky day.  I woke up bummed that Opening Day for the Twins is on Friday and I have no tickets for this season yet.  But I'll be going to bed happy because I wound up with tickets to two different games in April!

One of my best friends is coming in town before he heads to the Middle East for a bit with the Coast Guard.  This morning, he offered me an extra ticket to the April 13th game against KC.  Luckily, this game will work perfectly with my schedule:  Business Associations until 11:55AM, Twins at 12:10, Evidence at 4:30PM.  Excellent.

And this afternoon, I walked into work and my boss handed me tickets to the April 27th game against Tampa Bay as a thank you for me helping out around the office this week.  Unbelievable.  And then, to top it off, she took the office to happy hour.  At 3:00PM.  What a lovely Tuesday!

Can't wait to get back to Target Field!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...