Monday, September 26, 2011

3L.

3L.  Life. Law. Luck.  It's all been coming down to this...  


Life.  I'm happy.  I'm healthy (and so are my family and friends!).  I'm in love.  I've found something I'm passionate about.  It might be the most defining year of my life with lots of big decisions to be made, but I'm ready for it.  


Law.  I can hardly believe I've started the last year of law school.  I should be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but instead I'm crazy busy and worried about finding a job/passing the bar.  I'm over-involved and am learning to be strategic in what I say yes to.


Luck.  Today, I got out of class 30 minutes early, the sun was still shining, and I jammed to Beyonce all the way home.  Lucky me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...