Friday, April 26, 2013

Tidbits: 4.26.13


I can't get enough Sara B's new song, Brave.

Spring edition of Sweet Paul Magazine.

Incredible photos I can't believe were caught on camera.

New ab burner from Fitnessista.


Be careful what you feed children.  Always ask first.

Five minute assignment to spruce up your home.

This looks delicious.

And what you might have missed this week: life lessons from Mr. Feeny, Monday Motivation, and I love this song!

Happy weekend!  It's supposed to be a sunshine-filled weekend and I have declared tomorrow to be a day of fun for K and me! This is the first weekend in a couple months that I'm not flying somewhere or working and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.  How will you enjoy the long-awaited arrival of Spring?!

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...