Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Finding Inspiration


We are 73 days away from the wedding! One of my first steps after getting engaged was to start combing through my favorite wedding websites for inspiration. It was super important to me to find a wedding style that suited both K and me.  And to do it early so we can incorporate our style into all aspects of our wedding weekend!

Here are a couple of my favorite wedding websites for inspiration:


Snippet & Ink (my favorite!)
A Practical Wedding (battling the Wedding Industrial Complex everyday)   
Hostess with the Mostess  (This one's more party planning, but still great inspiration!)
Wedding Gawker (sort of like Pinterest for wedding stories on the web)


Where do you find inspiration on the web?

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...