Tuesday, June 15, 2010

oh yeah!

heard this on the current today:





...makes me wanna party!!


This week is busy as hell at work.  Last weekend I had nothing to do so it was suggested I go looking for work.  By emailing every single attorney in the place...needless to say, I'm slammed.  So, I look up, it's lunchtime; I look up, it was time to go home 30 minutes ago.  Better busy than bored!


Big weekend ahead!  I'm heading up north to the cabin with some friends and how lucky are we - The Ramona Fritz Band is playing on Saturday!!  I'm packing my dancing shoes!!


Awesome quote of the day:  "The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it."  Check out the full article at Ms. JD!




Crawlin' towards the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...