Wednesday, June 16, 2010

update: move 100 miles

Maybe I'm just not cut out to move.  One month into my personal challenge to move 100 miles and I'm going nowhere.  Literally and figuratively.  But seriously, at the rate I'm going, if I hit 2 miles a day, I only have 45 more days until I cross the finish line!  


My main problem is continuity.  I find it difficult to come home from work and find the enthusiasm to work out.  And don't even think about working out in the morning - I'm a snooze-forEVA-kind-of-girl.  And to be fair, it has been raining non-stop in Minneapolis the past couple weeks.


So, instead of moving measurable miles (alliteration, sigh.), I bought a new yoga mat and have been enjoying a little Denise Austin and a strange desert lady in a white unitard with major cameltoe:


I'm not moving as far as I thought, but I'm staying active and I feel healthy and I really need to see Marta the tailor so I can't really complain.  I'm on track, just taking the scenic route to 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...