Monday, May 2, 2011

FRE me.

I went to battle with the Federal Rules of Evidence today and I'd like to think I'll come out the winner.  The prof put on all sorts of word limits: "Verbosity is not a lawyer's friend."  I will say that Evidence has been one of my favorite classes so far because it was so practical.  No wading through dense case law to interpret some archaic rule of law.  None of that.  Just, here are the rules.  Now, make your best argument.  


Next up, Business Associations on Wednesday.  From practical to completely impractical.  We spent all semester reflecting on our ability to flourish and developing agency, the roots of the B.A. tree.  Sigh.  All that debt to flourish.


Anywho, wish me luck!  And hopefully the sunshine will come out this week to kick off SUMMER VACATION!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...