Monday, July 9, 2012

This is it.


This is exactly how I feel.  Two weeks from tomorrow, we will sit for the Minnesota bar exam.  Two weeks.  It feels like yesterday I was accepted into law school.  And that was 4 years ago (I deferred a year).  Holy crap.  Time flies.

Two weeks to stay cool.  Two weeks to learn 6 subjects real well and the 9 others decent enough to maybe write an essay on it.  Two weeks to pray my computer doesn't crash at the exam.  That I don't crash on my way to the exam.  That my fingers type as fast as I can recall any smidge of the law I may have learned.  That I know an average amount of information.

It's hard not to lie awake at night and worry.  But I read somewhere this week that we need to be more of a WARRIOR, than a WORRIER.  I love that.  

So this is it.  It's time to kick a little butt.  Knock down 15 subjects and ask for more.  (Well, not really, but I'm channeling my favorite badass Bruce Willis here.  I'm sure he'd ask for more when the dust settles.)  Stay focused and stay motivated.  I'm kicking ass and taking names.  Starting with you, Property.  Contracts, you're next.



This is it.  Don't get scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...