Thursday, June 20, 2013

100 Days.

I'm so excited to share some stellar news with you today. K and I are getting married in September!  100 days to be exact.  

The past 2 1/2 years have been so amazing and I am constantly grateful to have him in my life.  We are thrilled to be getting married.  We've spent the last year talking seriously about marriage and our relationship and how we work together now and in the future.  Relationship-building, if you will.  It's kind of our thing.

For us, a wedding is just the frosting on the cake. We'll be celebrating 3 years exactly from our first date and frankly, I think that's pretty special. 

I'm not turning this into a wedding blog but it is a blog about life [my life] so there will be some wedding talk.  I hope that's okay with you.  Personally, I like wedding talk. Growing up, I always wanted to be a wedding planner.  Damn that J.Lo. And my love of event planning continues. So yeah, expect more frosting.

Anyway, we're pumped! 100 days. Let's do this!

xoxo,
a & k

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...