Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mary Kay // Giving Back, Doing Good


I love Mary Kay. I have been using it since high school and I can honestly say I love my skin. At the end of last year, I decided share my Mary Kay experience with others. While I have always been a personal-use consultant, I am ready to grow my business and to use it for good.

Each month, I will be giving a portion of the proceeds to an amazing charity. As a passionate philanthropist, I'm so excited to use Mary Kay to give back. And now, you can too.

Here's how it works:

1. Visit www.marykay.com/amcampion and place an order. If you have any questions about product, feel free to contact me!
2. Each month, at least 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the selected nonprofit of the month. If you have a favorite charity, let me know and we can feature them during a month. 
3. I place an order once a month, on the second to last day of the month. I don't keep any inventory on hand, which is a little different than typical Mary Kay consultants. 
4. Once the order arrives, I will send out your product. The turn around is obviously slower than if I kept inventory or if you went to the drugstore, but I can vouch that the quality of Mary Kay product is fabulous and your order gives back to a great cause.

Check out my Mary Kay Facebook page for updates and to invite your friends to participate!

January Featured Nonprofit


Order by 1/30/14 to support the CGL. Visit www.marykay.com/amcampion!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...