Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sparkling Lemonade.


Last week, at work we held a Pinnable Potluck to say a fond farewell to a dear coworker. I signed up to bring drinks because it seemed to be the easiest option with my busy schedule. Plus, I'm always on the hunt for delicious, refreshing drinks, especially when summer hits, and I couldn't wait to pull something pretty together. While my favorite will always be The Refreshing Drink, I'm loving this easy drink for the summer!


Four ingredients: ice, lemonade (pink is my fave), sparkling water, and blueberries. I added the ice first, filled it 2/3rds full with lemonade, topped it with water and then added a few blueberries for garnish. 


I added a pretty straw (leftover from the wedding!) and there you go. A pinnable drink!



At the Pinnable Potluck - where everything was delicious and gorgeous!

So there you go!  A super easy summer drink to add to your repertoire! Do you have a go to drink for the summer?

xoxo,
Alex

P.S. I signed up for a 5K to support the Center for Girls' Leadership. You should totally join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...