Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Apple Picking Saturdate


We hit the Afton Apple Orchard over the weekend with a couple friends from law school. It was the perfect summer/fall day - sunshine, blue skies, leaves changing. Just lovely. 

P.S. I posted one of my favorite apple recipes on instagram - don't forget to follow me there!

Someone was not happy with my car selfies.



  



  




Raspberry fields forever...







K with our 9 lbs of apples!


It was a perfect Saturdate with K, wandering around picking a variety of apples, chatting with friends. Do you have plans to hit the orchard this fall?


xoxo,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. We had such an unsuccessful orchard trip this weekend! I had many people suggest a trip to Afton. Now after seeing your pics, I think we will have to try to get there this weekend for a redo! And I'll have to find you on instagram for those recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Oh no! You should definitely give Afton a try. It was super kid-friendly (hay rides, petting zoo, park area) and adult-friendly (pick your own apples and raspberries). It was a ton of fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...