Monday, December 7, 2015

Cocoa Chat 12.7.15

Let's grab some cocoa today and chat about what's currently going on.

READING // After Youand The Christmas Chronicles. And getting excited about choosing books to read with my sister-in-law next year!


LISTENING TO // All the Christmas songs...obviously. Especially, when running errands with K. He loves it too, or so I like to believe.


THANKFUL // For four incredible with the Center for Girls' LeadershipIt's been a true gift in my life to be able to share my passion and advocate for women and girls in my community. I spent some time last week celebrating with a few of our board members and toasting to the future!





MAKING // Merry. I just love decorating our home each year. It really is the most wonderful time of the year.


LEARNING // This past week, I finished my Professional Train-the-Trainer certificate at the U. I learned so much and have so many incredible plans to bring back to my work.



WORKING ON // Holiday cards! It's just so fun to spread a little cheer to our friends and family each year.


ENJOYING // Wrapping up another semester at UST! Winter break is just as sweet as a teacher as it is to students.

What have you been up to? 

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...