Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Seahawks Take the Bank

This past Sunday, I took K to see the Seahawks play at  TCF Bank. He's been working so hard on our home and has been so supportive over the last couple months when I haven't always felt like I  was glowing. I wanted to take him on a date to show my appreciation. 

When I bought the tickets a few months ago, I simply sent him a calendar invite saying we had a Day Date. I lasted about 4 hours before sharing the surprise. Apparently, I'm a terrible secret keeper.

He converted me to a Hawks fan a couple years ago and it was so fun to see them here in Minnesota! We saw a great game too - The Seahawks routed the Vikes! 






It was the perfect day date!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...