Monday, March 27, 2017

Project Flashback: Declan's First Nursery


While we are loving our new house, I can't help but look back at some of the last projects we did before we moved last year. I think Declan only ended up sleeping in his own room for a couple weeks before we moved to my parents, but putting together a nursery is just something you have to do as new parents, right?


As part of our overall remodel, we painted the trim white, painted the walls to match the rest of the first floor, and replaced the doors and light fixture.



It freshened the room right up! Once the paint was dry, we (and by we, of course I mean, Kurtis) put the furniture together. I read the directions, which really is equally as important when dealing with IKEA dressers.









I was starting to feel like a whale in my last trimester, but I treasure this photo so much I didn't take many bump shots so when I stumble across one, it makes me so happy to see that big belly. 



















All the furniture came with us to the new house, but man, it's still not pulled together yet. My next project should be pulling together Declan's room!



xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...