Monday, April 16, 2012

Crave: Anthropologie Mini Latte Bowls

This weekend, I met a friend for dinner and drinks at Cooper.  I had some time so I dropped into Anthropologie for a little inspiration shopping.  I just love the colors and ideas that the store exudes - perfect inspiration.  My house is pretty dark right now - or as K says, all brown.  Don't blame a girl for loving neutrals! 

But this year, my goal is to start incorporating color and lightening the place up!  We have big plans for the kitchen, including a touch of my favorite color.  A blue-green shade that I can hardly describe since it gets me giddy inside.  Pantone's 317C is close.  

Anyway, as I'm browsing Anthro, I see the cutest little latte cups.  And I mean little.  Like palm-sized.  At $2.50 a piece, I couldn't resist.  I figure I'll use one in the bedroom and one in the kitchen for my jewelry.  I love them!

Mine are the color of the bottom left two in the picture below.  If I'm not careful, I just might collect a whole set!



What are you craving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...