Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Date Night: Color Me Mine.

K and I love date night.  Once a week, we like to do something special, just the two of us.  Last week was rough school-wise.  I had a couple papers due and this huge project for clinic that is draining all of my energy.  By Friday, I was needing a little therapy.  For me, ceramics has always brought a sense of calm to my chaotic life.  

Without time to find a wheel, off we headed to Color Me Mine!  K was a trooper, especially since there was a birthday party and little munchkins everywhere!  We picked out a couple things for our upcoming kitchen update.  K chose to paint salt and pepper shakers; I picked out a spoon holder for the stovetop.







In a week, they'll be ready for pick up!  Easy as pie.  

Do you need a creative outlet now and then?  What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...