Friday, February 28, 2014

Tidbits: 2.28.14


I love Anthropologie Hacks and specifically this one.

I have so many conflicting thoughts about this Barbie Op Ed. What do you think? 

Ice cream birthday squares with sprinkles. So fun!

After watching Carla Harris speak at the Take the Lead launch, this book is on my list.

This iPhone case is calling my name.

For the literary nerd in your life.

I am also smitten with this house.

Gluten free beignets? Yes, please!

I'm loving the concept of more adult-like couples baby showers. I'll get my fix in a few weeks celebrating my cousin Sara!

I dream of having a foyer someday to decorate.


I'm heading to my very first blogger event today - Happy Hour with the MN Bloggers group!

Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...