Saturday, November 8, 2014

Daily Thankful.


Two years ago during November, I started devoting space in my journal to record the different things I was thankful for. Last year, I decided to move my gratitude journal to instagram using the hashtag #dailythankful. Sometimes it's the little things like a good meal and sometimes it's the big things like spending time with my mama. But either way, it's fun to take a moment and share what I'm thankful for. 

I want to see what you are thankful for! Follow me on instagram, use hashtag #dailythankful, and you never know what might happen! I feel like it might just be time for another Life.Law.Luck giveaway...

As my friend Kelly says, we should be giving thanks all year long but November is a great place to start.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...