Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude Journal.



I journal.  Yeah, I blog too, but I have been keeping a personal journal since I was about 8 years old.  And last November, I took a moment each day to write down what I am grateful for.  November just naturally brings about a feeling of gratitude for me.  Maybe it's Turkey Day, maybe it's preparation for Christmas, I don't know.

Anyway, this year, I'm doing it again.  Everyday, I finish this sentence: "I am grateful for..."  I might share a couple with you later but for now I'm going to keep them between me and my journal.

What about you?  Do you write down what you are grateful for November?

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. i saw this cool thing on pinterest about having a journal for each of you kids and then writing all of the things you think and love about them in the journal. then, when of the right age you give it to them as a gift or keepsake. i thought that was pretty special...

    i had a journal (still have). it was pink plastic and had three locks (hello kitty). i got it at learning express (best store ever)... pretty awesome, i know. Guess it's time for a new one?

    Thanks for the inspiration! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...