Sunday, January 4, 2015

3 Before 30

[source]

I usually make a bunch of resolutions, stick with half of them, and close out the year on a happy note. This year, I've made a couple goals, not concrete resolutions. At the end of 2015, I'll turn 30. I'm not really worried about it but I thought it was a good benchmark to accomplish a few things at this point in my life. I know a lot of folks make 30 Before 30 lists but that seemed entirely too overwhelming and unattainable with everything I've got going on. So here are my three goals to accomplish before I turn 30:

Be Proactive about My Health
This includes everything from getting my teeth cleaned, cervix checked, and eyeballs examined to adding strength training to my exercise schedule to get fit and strong. I also want to start hiking more. Random, but something I really enjoy. So yeah.

Write More
I want to be more intentional about incorporating writing in my life. I used to journal regularly and have strayed from that over the last couple years. I'd like to return to that practice. Towards the end of 2014, I started getting more into modern calligraphy and want to continue practicing each week. I have a great idea on how I'm going to do that and I'll share it soon.

Pay off Credit Card Bill
Because, you know, adults should do things like that. I'm close and can't wait to get that back to zero. It will take a bit to be completely debt free after law school but that's to be expected. One step at a time.


So that's my 3 Before 30. I also love this list of things we need to stop doing in 2015. Because sometimes we just need to say no more.

Alright, what are your resolutions/goals/challenges for 2015?

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...