Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Been One Week...

Work is kicking my butt.  The learning curve is so high it will be August before I understand what is going on!  But the people are fantastic and I'm going to get such great experience.  This is such an incredible opportunity!

What I've picked up over the last week:
  • Give 110%.  Hell, in this job market, give 210%.
  • Build relationships.
  • Don't be afraid to ask questions.
  • Double-check your work.
  • Manage expectations.
  • I am way more productive without gchat and facebook.  Weird.
  • If you want direction, ask for it.
  • If you are searching for something and are getting frustrated because you can't find it, relax.  It just might not be there.
  • Working until 6:30 PM is normal.
  • Love what you do.  Whatever it is.
In other news, Barenaked Ladies signed on for Basilica Block Party!!!!  HELLS YES!!!


And last but not least, this song has been stuck on repeat in my head all week:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...