What I've picked up over the last week:
- Give 110%. Hell, in this job market, give 210%.
- Build relationships.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Double-check your work.
- Manage expectations.
- I am way more productive without gchat and facebook. Weird.
- If you want direction, ask for it.
- If you are searching for something and are getting frustrated because you can't find it, relax. It just might not be there.
- Working until 6:30 PM is normal.
- Love what you do. Whatever it is.
And last but not least, this song has been stuck on repeat in my head all week: