Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Hangout.

Google+ Hangout is the coolest thing since sliced bread.  Seriously.

This week I was able to catch up with my best friends from college.  I couldn't stop smiling and laughing because it was just like we were all together again.  This is the perfect way to chat with friends and family who are far from home!  Minnesota, Tennessee, Mississippi, Maryland, New York, and Florida brought together without the hassle of travel.  That's not to say this is better than a real-life reunion.  But it will do until next time!


My fabulous former co-workers used Hangout also to rehash our recent escapades to Arkansas.  Here we had Minnesota, Florida, New York, Missouri, and California representing!


We had to try out the Google Effects.  Yes, we are nerds.  But we get each other and that's the most important thing.  They let you layer effects so at one point there was a cat with a beard and an eye piece.  And that's where I lost it and couldn't stop laughing!


Modern technology is just amazing.  Who would have thought we'd be able to video chat with multiple people, from all over the world, at the same time?  I can't wait to see what Google comes up with next! (Full disclosure: I'm obsessed with Google.  Gmail, Reader, Chrome, Blogger, etc.  I love it all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...