Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap.

Like I said earlier, Memorial Day Weekend was perfect.  Family, friends, food, fun...we had such a great time!  I even brought my camera to capture it all so sorry for the photo overload!

Thursday

K and I both took Friday off so we were able to beat traffic and get out of town early!  We saw a lovely sunset on our way up north.



Friday & Saturday

Spence and Mo arrived bright and early, just in time to get the boat in the water!  It was so fun having them at the cabin.  I'm glad they decided to make the long drive from Kansas!















































































Sunday
Sunday brought us brunch with the grandparents, more time on the water, a evening bbq, and a sunset cruise.  A lovely way to recap an awesome weekend! 





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...