Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rock On.


Last night, K and I had the chance to see a sneak peak of Rock of Ages at the Mall of America.  AMAZING.  Seriously, I loved it.  Kurtis was a little nervous because it is a musical and pardon my blasphemy, he doesn't like Sound of Music (gasp!).  Sacrilege.  Anyway, we both agreed, that this movie is wonderful.  The music is so fun (think Journey, Def Leppard, Starship, Foreigner, etc.) and you can't help but sing along.  Well, I couldn't at least.  I sang along (quietly) the whole time!


Alec Baldwin and Russel Brand are HILARIOUS.  My favorite.  And the fashion.  Big hair, bedazzled jean skirts, fanny packs, jelly bracelets and the pantsuits.  I honestly could watch it again and again and see something new each time.


Check out the trailer and add this to your weekend plans!  Rock of Ages opens tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...