Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Motivation: 5.20.13


Happy Monday!  This week is just going to fly by.  I have something every night this week and Thursday afternoon, I'm heading to Maryland/Delaware for my friend Kait's wedding! I'm so excited - it's been 2 1/2 years since all our friends were in the same place and I simply can't wait for the shenanigans that are going to ensue this weekend.  Plus, the wedding is at the beach, and I love seeing the ocean whenever I can! #midwestgirl #lakelover

Tomorrow night, I would love to invite you to a special Center for Girls' Leadership event, a Percentage Night at MyBurger in Uptown.  If you are in the area, come join us from 4-10pm when 25% of the proceeds will go toward the CGL.  Burgers and fries, empowering girls to lead, and quality time with me?  What's not to love!


See you tomorrow night! And make it your week to shine!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...