Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zumba Zumba Zumba.

It's no secret I love Zumba.  I credit Gina at The Finessista for inspiring me to give the class a try.  I've been going regularly for over a year now and it is by far my favorite way to work out! I even kicked around getting certified to teach Zumba this winter. Maybe someday! However, I've missed my favorite class for a couple weeks now because of work.  But I love my job, especially after we had a Zumba instructor come in on Monday and teach us a class!


Anyway, when I can't make it to class, I will sometimes dance at my house using the Zumba songs from class or a compilation of YouTube videos to get my jam on.  



I can never share enough about Zumba so I thought I'd try to put a quick little "class" together for you! Enjoy!


 
 
  

Sweating?  Smiling?  Good.

xoxo,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I have been so nervous to try for fear that I won't be able to do half the dances hahaha I guess I should just get over the fear of being the awkward tall girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous too but trust me, you aren't the only one who feels awkward out there! It's all about having fun and letting go!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...