Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reunion Time.


Today the Lucky Chicks arrive in Minnesota for a reunion weekend at the lake!  I'm so excited to see these ladies!  A long time ago, I lived out of my suitcase for a year and through the good and the bad, these girls were only a phone call/gchat/hangout away. And they still are years later.

Now we never try to let boys come between us but this time we'll make an exception. Two weeks ago, we all became aunties to Baby Holmes!  And while mama and baby can't travel to the reunion, we'll definitely be meeting him this weekend through the magic of the interwebs. Can't. Wait.

I'm off to finish packing and then struggle through a morning of work before I can dash to the airport to give these girls a huge hug!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...