Monday, August 27, 2012

Crave: GF Chex.

Confession:  I never used to eat breakfast.  I know, terrible.  But about three years ago, I made it my New Year's resolution to eat breakfast everyday.  Since then, I'm always on the hunt for a good breakfast.  I used to be a peanut butter and raspberry jam toast kinda girl during the week; eggs/french toast/pancakes on the weekend.  Like clockwork.  But about a month and a half ago I switched to a gluten free lifestyle so toast was out, along with french toast and pancakes.

Enter Gluten Free Chex cereal.  I hadn't had cereal since college, and oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing!  My favorites are Chocolate and Honey Nut.  Delicious.  Even if you aren't gluten free, you have to try this cereal.  It's so yummy! 

The ingredients:  fruit - blueberries, strawberries, or bananas,



yummy GF Chex,


and almond milk.












"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
--Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...