Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decorating for Thanksgiving.

Hi y'all!  Can you believe Thanksgiving is on Thursday?!  I keep thinking to myself that this "semester" is flying by and then I stop and realize I'm not actually in a semester.  It might take a while to get used to that fact!

Saying I love the holidays is a major understatement.  I'm so ready to make our home a magical winter wonderland, but I've promised K that I would wait until after Thanksgiving.  So instead, I decided to ramp it up a bit for Thanksgiving!  Here's a look at how I added a little autumn magic to our home.









Before the hectic Christmas rush begins, take a moment to remember the importance of Thanksgiving.  Spend some time with your friends and family.  Express your gratitude and count your blessings.  I know I will.

xoxo,
Alex


p.s. Happy Birthday to my awesome brother, Spencer!

Can you tell I'm excited for winter?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...