Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend.

I am still recovering from Thanksgiving weekend.  I had a lovely five days (!!) off and it was so wonderful. K and I ran up north for Thanksgiving to have dinner with my parents and grandparents.  Super lowkey but just what I needed.

On Thursday, we took a morning walk before our feast.  Don't be too jealous of my awesome Polaris Racing hat.  It was cold!


How could anyone ever get sick of this view?


We were just so excited for Thanksgiving!


We probably won't be able to get up north until Christmas so it was fun adding a couple holiday touches to the cabin.


After our "grueling" walk, we settled in to watch the big guy in red close out the parade and watch some football.  We get one channel at the lake, so K got only one game.  But it's better than none!


I tried to snap a couple photos of everyone before dinner.  It was so fun having my grandparents there!


After dinner, K and I skyped his parents to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.  I just love technology!

We played a game of Settlers of Catan.  I am seriously obsessed with this game.


The snow started falling during our game and covered the ground with a couple inches.  Perfect way to kick off the holiday season!  


We drove home on Friday to enjoy the rest of the weekend relaxing.  A little decorating to get the house in the holiday spirit.  On Saturday, we celebrated Spence's birthday with dinner, presents, and Catan. 

It was the perfect weekend.  I am so thankful for my family, and so grateful that we could spend some time together.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...