Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Life Right Now.


Who needs anything else, right?  Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!  My life has been a bit nuts this week.  We are 2 weeks away from our first Girls' Leadership Camp with the Center for Girls' Leadership so I am busy preparing for that!  And, we are 3 weeks away from Give to the Max Day (November 15th - Save the Date!) which I am so excited for!  I'll have more details next week but we have some awesome giving incentives and I hope you all will find time to give to the CGL or another well-deserving Minnesota nonprofit.  

We finally made some progress on the basement too, and I can't wait to share those updates with you.  It's huge.  Life-changing, even.  Let's just say the Jungle Room is no more.  Intrigued yet?

xoxo,
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...