Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trouble With The Curve.

I have a thing for baseball movies.  I just love them all.  Moneyball.  A League of Their Own. For Love of the Game. Bad News Bears.  And now, Trouble With The Curve.  

K and I snuck off to the movie theater in Hack this weekend to catch the new Clint Eastwood film about baseball and the art behind scouting.  The movie co-stars Amy Adams, Justin Timberlake, and John Goodman.  While it may be predictable, it's a solid baseball movie about how the game is played with heart and skill and something more than a computer program will tell you (pretty much the exact opposite of Moneyball).  

If you are looking for a good movie, I'd highly recommend this one.  It just made me happy watching it.  And that makes for a winner in my book!


Have you seen Trouble With The Curve yet?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...