Monday, September 10, 2012

Chicago | Be The Person 2012.

In June, I made my first trip to Chicago for the Be The Person conference.  This week I've been catching up on all the things I was supposed to do over the summer.  Labor Day hit and I kind of went into panic mode.  

So, anyway, here are the photo highlights from my trip!



Scavenger Hunt on the streets of Chicago:






Dipping my toes in Lake Michigan.



My amazing scavenger hunt team!



Inspired by how people finish the sentence "The world would be better if..."




Seeing the sights of Chicago:


















Part of the conference was held at Loyola's law school so I snuck into the courtroom to take a look.


Each attendee was give $5 to make someone's day.

 

My friend Janet gave hers to this adorable little boy.  I bought a homeless man named David dinner at McDonald's.



A bullet hole from St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

 







 






Loyola shout out to my people!


Kindness flash mob.




The awesome Kappa crew!




I honestly can't believe it took me 26 years to visit Chicago (Minneapolis isn't really that far...) and I can't wait to visit again!  Maybe this spring...

xoxo,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...