Monday, January 7, 2013

Hard Work, Dedication: The Biggest Loser.


Confession: I cry during every episode of The Biggest Loser.  It's wonderful motivation to eat right, exercise, and to find your inner strength.

Here are my thoughts from last night's season premiere:

Jillian is back!  She is such a badass and I am completely jealous of her rockin' bod.

Biingo is the cutest.  I just want him to be able to play baseball like he wants to.  I also LOVE that they are finally tackling obesity in kids.

How precious is the lawyer from Alabama worrying about her husband's second wife?  My heart broke a bit for her.

Anybody else tear up listening to TC talk about how he blames himself for hurting his son in their car accident?

Nicki walked out on the first episode?!  I hope she gets the help she needs.

Ok, no more spoilers for now.  What did you think of last night's episode?

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...