Friday, January 4, 2013

Tidbits: 1.4.13


Happy January and Happy New Year!  


Hockey awards for the Year Without Hockey.

Words of wisdom from the women of Old Hollywood.

I literally laughed out loud reading this list.  And then I cried because it's true.

12 months, 12 trips.  Too soon to pack?

This poem gives me purpose.

Stay warm (and chic) while working out this winter.

Focusing on finances this year?

What you might have missed: Yummy MexiCorn Chip Dip, I crossed off a 2012 resolution at the wire, said goodbye to 2012 with a look back at the year, 2012 was the Year of the Chicken for me, and I shared my 2013 Fitness and Cooking goals.  

Have a great weekend!  I'm going to try to stay in the present and enjoy every minute of it!

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...